At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Software Development team in Athens. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
You will be assigned the support, upgrade and further development of a large bespoke application operating successfully for a number of years in a Linux / PHP environment over various backend platforms (SQL, My SQL).
In particular, you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of high quality;
- Lead user training sessions on the client’s premises;
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work; and
- Stay current with the latest developments, methods and tools relevant to the application’s technologies.
To be considered you should have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system (preferably CentOS);
- Develop new applications/tools using Python (Django Web Framework);
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative;
- Good written and verbal communication skills; and
- Programming skills in in .NET Framework and C# shall be considered a plus.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.