At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join our Product Management team in Athens. The successful candidate will analyse, define and document requirements for new or existing product functionality, thus ensuring alignment with the product’s vision and market needs.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to identify, analyse and prioritise ideas that add value both to the product and the clients;
- Lead the requirement analysis for functionalities affecting the product substantially;
- Advise Business Application Consultants on client projects;
- Ensure that software specifications serve the product requirements;
- Ensure that UI & Usability guidelines are followed; and
- Act as an expert and transfer knowledge for new product features.
To be considered you must have:
- 4+ years of experience in Product Analysis and BSc/MSc, degree;
- Excellent domain knowledge in the Debt Management area;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making ability;
- Demonstrated communication skills – both verbal and written – for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Able to work as part of a team dedicated to delivering quality results;
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication & presentation ability; and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books