We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for providing insight into debt portfolios in order to achieve data-driven portfolio management.
The role will report to the Service Delivery & Portfolio Analytics Head and have the following responsibilities for the projects undertaken:
- Perform descriptive portfolio analysis using data mining techniques, in order to identify key portfolio characteristics;
- Use different visualisation techniques to present the results of such data exploration exercises;
- Analyse debt portfolio data to identify customers for particular treatment strategies, campaigns and restructuring products;
- Conduct business requirements analysis and implement analytical solutions;
- Design and implement regular or ad-hoc reports on portfolio performance; and
- Support the portfolio data management process, e.g. data model definition, data loading, checking, warehousing etc.
To be considered, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics role;
- Strong SQL skills, solid knowledge of database structure and operation, experience working with multi-dimensional databases;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Banking business understanding and problem solving skills;
- Familiarity with other statistical packages, data visualisation tools, data modeling techniques or big data technologies a plus;
- Knowledge of data management, data quality profiling & analysis;
- Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations;
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan;
- Team working spirit;
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or similar.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.