Qualco is an international Debt Portfolio Management solutions and services provider. We cover decision-making, analytical and operational needs for over 70 clients in more than 11 countries, with our full spectrum of offerings, from technology and analytics services to portfolio management and end-to-end debt servicing.
With our software development centre in Athens and a strong operations centre in the UK, France, Cyprus, and Brazil we are a team of over 250 experts working to meet the challenges of the debt management industry and we keep growing!
Qualco is a dynamic, agile company where no two days are the same! We’re on a mission to build an environment where talented people grow and develop together - and we are looking for a resourceful, proactive and persistent multi-tasker to join our People team and help us do it. This is a great opportunity to work on a small team that has a VERY big impact.
As an HR Generalist your call is to implement our People strategy, to ensure people’s readiness to face today’s business goals and future challenges. We are developing and implementing programs and services, including recruitment and selection, training, employee compensation and benefits, employee and labour relations, employment practices and procedures, compliance, employee engagement initiatives.
Specifically you will:
- Ensure the right people join the business; Managing the selection, recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle;
- Counsel/train on appropriate actions related to employee relations;
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation, and ensure company compliance;
- Ensure proper administration of compensation and benefits;
- Develop and monitor HR systems; analyse trends and metrics, review systems/processes and drive improvements;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Contribute to the development and integration of policies;
- Develop surveys, run workshops and focus groups to gauge the mood of employees;
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field, express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget and our company culture.
- You want to make things that drive business value;
- You practice what you preach; build trust and credibility with all stakeholders while keeping customer service as a priority, acting as a role model;
- Play well with others, influencing and courageously challenging them;
- You’re self-motivated. Thinking up and executing your own ideas;
- You get stuff done. But you also care about quality work; and
- Organised, able to prioritise and adapt to constant change.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in project management preferably HR related;
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of HR IT;
- Experienced with HR metrics;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills; and
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.