At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Business Application Consulting Services team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As a Business Analyst you will be involved in projects implementation and:
- Lead the business analysis to ensure client’s business processes are addressed from Qualco software solutions existing functionality;
- Manage and contribute in the integration analysis with host data sources and map necessary information;
- Review and sign-off Business Requirements/Technical Specifications documents;
- Ensure project agreed scope by minimizing change requests and clear communication with the client, while managing synergies between client implementations and Product releases;
- Optimize application parameterization analysis and perform software configuration for clients;
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users trainings;
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT) and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary;
- Carry out reporting and communication to all related stakeholders throughout the implementation stages;
- Produce and maintain training material for clients; and
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live.
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management;
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting in Banking Industry and deep knowledge of the financial industry, preferably Debt Management’s business processes;
- Project Management, strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Competency in technical training and presentations to engage in discussions with both the business and technology functions at client organizations;
- Knowledge of ETL processes and tools (Talend etc.) would be considered a plus;
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to travel; and
- Good knowledge of other languages (French, Portuguese, Russian and German) would be considered an asset.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.