At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Project Management team in Athens. The successful candidate will take on the management of key clients’ projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, while building positive long-term relationships with our clients.
- Manage complex projects and coordinate project teams, to deliver and ensure quality throughout the project;
- Define scope and expected deliverables, align stakeholders and influence decision processes, , determine success metrics, and track against milestones;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Monitor risks proactively, drive prioritization, balance business needs versus constraints. and take mitigation actions and contingency planning; and
- Develop effective presentations and project update materials to communicate project status to key stakeholders (C level & Technical resources).
To be considered you must have:
- A very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role in software application projects, preferably in the Banking, or Finance sectors;
- PMP or Prince II certification;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills to coordinate virtual teams;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to change;
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Knowledge of French and/or Portuguese would be a plus.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.