Technical Support Engineer - Night Shift
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, and Cyprus, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a young, self- motivated engineer to join our Technical Support Team and provide high quality support to our rapidly growing client base.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our Service Management and Software Development teams, as well as with our clients, to identify and timely resolve issues of our client’s operational environments between the times of 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Understand clients’ installations and processes;
- Monitor alerting mechanism and activate escalation process if issues occur;
- 1st level support of client processes;
- Monitor and report SaaS environments; and
- Update internal Monitoring Tools.
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field of study;
- Client facing with excellent phone manner;
- High level of ownership and attention to detail;
- Team Spirit and passion for results;
- Firm command of the English language and good verbal and written communication skills; and
- Knowledge of T-SQL (MSSQL 2008+), Microsoft ETL tools and IIS (6.0 or later) will be appreciated.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.