Associate Software Engineer
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a passionate software developers with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Banking & Integrated Solutions Department.
The successful candidate will be a member of our Banking & Integrated Solutions department, having the opportunity to be involved in all parts of the software development process including design, agile development, testing and user support.
The selected candidate will work with a small team of highly skilled IT professionals to develop and improve applications for the banking and transportation business, and in support of our operational services contracts.
To be considered you must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 0-3 years of Object-Oriented programming experience;
- Databases and SQL knowledge;
- A proven working experience or deliverable project as a thesis will be considered a strong asset;
- Strong work ethic, curiosity, competitive spirit; and
- More than a willingness to learn… a desire to be at the top of your peer group!
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.