Teamleader Senior Software Engineer
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France and Cyprus, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing.
We are looking for a Team Leader Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As a Team Leader Senior Software Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will be involved in projects implementation. In particular:
- Manage a portfolio of projects and strategic clients; manage all technical project activities from project kick off to completion;
- Lead technical analysis and design phases;
- Participate in business analysis to understand client needs and translate to functional/technical requirements;
- Master product functionality to provide best fit of the product to the client’s operational needs;
- Lead a team of engineers and track progress to ensure project delivery on time, in budget and in specified quality;
- Drive and mentor engineers to achieve high quality standards. Identify knowledge areas with gaps, plan necessary trainings and own all development plans for them;
- Participate in Project Delivery Team’s capacity planning;
- Optimise delivery processes, tools and techniques;
- Ensure adherence to company’s practices, tools and methodologies across project lifecycle;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships; and
- Stay current with the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
To be considered you must have:
- 8+ Years of experience;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven record in developing data intensive application and services;
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Very good knowledge of ETL tools, Talend Open Studio will be considered as a plus;
- Very good programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net, as well as Java;
- Working experience with Microsoft IIS (6.0 and 7.0);
- Good knowledge of Multidimensional and Reporting concepts and tools, MS Reporting Services and Analysis Services will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Availability for travelling abroad as needed is highly required.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books