Banking Software Engineer
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a passionate Banking Software Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Banking & Integrated Solutions Department in Athens. Our team consists of highly qualified developers specialized in the core banking industry. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
As a Banking Software Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of high quality;
- Participate in standbys for Client’s EoDs as third level support; and
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work.
To be considered you should have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming;
- 3+ years proven record in developing software components within multi-tiered application architecture (client, middle tier, database, etc.);
- Experience in Case Tool Application Programming like CA GEN, Outsystems, etc. will be considered as a strong plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle Database Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results;
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.