Software Integration Engineer
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France and Cyprus, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing.
We are looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join our team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As a Software Integration Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will be involved in projects implementation. In particular:
- Participate in various phases of the software adaptation process from client requirement analysis to downstream production;
- Lead the integration analysis with clients’ data sources and participate the business analysis to ensure client’s business processes are addressed from Qualco software solutions existing functionality;
- Perform advanced and highly complex ETL design and development for migration, integration from client legacy/core system(s) to Qualco enterprise-class line-of-business applications- primary focus will be Microsoft SQL Server, ETL tools (such as MS Integration Services and Talend Open Studio) and t-sql.
- Contribute in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle (integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Understand product functionality in order to provide the best fit of the product to the client’s business needs;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of agreed deliverables;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships; and
- Stay current with the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
To be considered you must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven record in developing data intensive application and services;
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts;
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Server– 3-6 Years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of Talend Open Studio ETL tool- 2+ Years of experience;
- Basic programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net, as well as Java;
- Working experience with Microsoft IIS (6.0 and 7.0);
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Availability for travelling abroad as needed is highly required.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books